Product Description:Acryl/Bis solution (19: 1), 40% (w/v): SDS-PAGE (Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate PolyAcrylamide Gel Electrophoresis) is commonly used electrophoretic techniques for separating proteins. There are two major PAGE method, Glycine-SDS-PAGE1 (also know as Laemmli-SDS-PAGE) and Tricine-SDS-PAGE2 , based on glycine-Tris and Tricine-Tris buffer systems, respectively.Total Product Size:500ml / 1LRefrigeration Requirements:RefrigeratorShipping Conditions:RTUNSPSC Code:AcrylamideUNSPSC Category:41105319Hazard Class:Class 6.1Hazard UN:UN3426Hazard PG:PGIII
40% Acrylamide Bis-Acrylamide (19:1) – 500 mL
Size:500ml / 1L
Storage:2 to 8C
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)