QIAGEN Protease and QIAGEN Proteinase K offer broad substrate specificity with high activity for a wide range of reaction conditions. Both proteases offer high activity in buffers commonly used in most DNA and RNA isolation procedures and are quality-guaranteed by QIAGEN.
Cat No19131 QIAGEN Proteinase K (2 ml)
QIAGEN Protease and QIAGEN Proteinase K offer broad substrate specificity with high activity in buffers commonly used in most DNA and RNA isolation procedures as well as in a wide range of salt, denaturant, and detergent (see table “Protease activity in commonly used buffers”), pH, and temperature conditions. Both enzymes are quality-guaranteed by QIAGEN.
2 in stock
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)