- Purification and enrichment of intact plasma/serum exosomes for functional studies
- Versatile sample input ranging from 50 µL to 10 mL
- Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Mini Kit (50 µL – 1 mL Plasma/Serum)
- Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Midi Kit (1 mL – 4 mL Plasma/Serum)
- Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Maxi Kit (4 mL – 10 mL Plasma/Serum)
- No time-consuming ultracentrifugation, filtration nor special syringes required
- No precipitation reagents nor overnight incubation required
- No protease treatment required
- Compatible with plasma/serum from any species
- Pure exosomes are purified and are free-from any other RNA-binding proteins
- Purified exosomes can be analyzed using NanoSight® or Electron Microscopy for assessing the approximate exosome size range and concentration
- Purification is based on spin column chromatography that uses Norgen’s proprietary Silicon Carbide resin separation matrix
Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Kit (50 Preps)
Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Kit
The Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Kits provide a fast, reliable and convenient method to purify and enrich for pure intact exosomes from different plasma/serum sample volumes ranging from 50 µL to 10 mL. These kits also allow for the purification of intact extracellular vesicles (EVs) from different plasma/serum sample volumes, and these EVs are ready for any downstream application. The purification is based on Norgen’s proprietary resin.
These kits provide a clear advantage over other available methods since they do not require any special instrumentation, ultracentrifugation, precipitation reagents or any protease treatments. More importantly, the purified exosomes will not be contaminated with any other RNA-binding proteins that may contaminate your exosomal RNA, which is essential if studying exosomal RNA gene expression.
Exosomes enriched with Norgen’s Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Kits can be analyzed using NanoSight® for assessing the approximate exosome size range and concentration
Exosomal RNA can be isolated using Norgen’s Exosomal RNA Isolation Kit from exosomes enriched using Norgen’s Plasma/Serum Exosome Purification Kits for gene expression analysis using RT-qPCR, microarray or NGS and for Biomarker discovery. Exosomal RNA isolation is based on Norgen’s proprietary resin without the need for phenol extractions or carrier RNA.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)